Internship Program Overview
- Between the ages 18 to 25 years old, but not limited to
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the mission and vision of CHR
- Commits to living a life of sobriety
- Commits to living a life of sexual morality
All interested applicants are required to submit the Internship Application along with a resume explaining why they want to be an Intern and why they should be chosen.
Applicants interested in our Worship Ministry must include 3 videos of themselves leading worship and/or playing an instrument.
A select group of applicants will be chosen for the interview process. After the interview process is complete, applicants will be notified if they have been chosen for the Internship Program.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days after submission of your application for review and follow-up.
Individual Development Plan
- Personal mentoring directly from one of the CHR Staff Pastors
- Clearly defined work objectives that meet the needs of your internship program and the ministry being served
- Personal development assignments
- Community outreach assignments
- Participation in CHR Connect Groups
All Interns will be a member of our Dream Team (campus serve teams) serving at our Wednesday Night Worship and Sunday Services and will also attend staff meetings. The ministry directors/coordinators will determine the role for each Intern position.
Is the Internship paid?
This is handled on a case by case basis directly from the Lead Pastor at CHR. However, if someone is earning college credit through the Internship program, the guidelines set forth by the college or university in regards to compensation will be followed.
How can I get college credit?
If your college or university offers Internship opportunities, we will work directly with your counselors and/or professors to ensure you meet all the necessary requirements.
Will CHR help Interns with housing?
This will be determined on a case by case basis by the Lead Pastor at CHR. Interns will stay with “Host Families” from within the Church depending upon availability.
Do I need a car or transportation?
Yes. The majority of responsibilities of our Interns require them to have a reliable form of transportation. This ranges from daily job responsibilities, being able to get to and from work and serving throughout the week.